Thursday, July 16, 2015

When Will SEO Die?

When Will SEO Die? Have you ever read an article about why SEO is dying?  I know I have read too many to count. I shot a video describing when I think Search Engine Optimization will die and why: The gist of what I say in the video is that you shouldn’t hold your breath waiting for SEO to die!  For many businesses it will be an investment that will pay them back for decades to come. When will Google die? Have you stopped searching on the internet for things suddenly? Are less and less people getting access to computers and the internet? Yes, sometimes you have to adjust your plan for ranking well in the search engines. However, this is true for almost every business in most of its endeavors!  If you’re not constantly making your business better, you’re falling behind. I digress. Contact me if you’d like to discuss the long term value of SEO for your business.  

Dallas SEO Geek Blog Feed
http://www.dallasseogeek.com/google/when-will-seo-die/?utm_source=DallasSEOGeekBlogFeed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=OneFeedSC
When Will SEO Die?

No comments:

Post a Comment